A Night of MOOSic and the Arts
- Daryl and Ryan Kauffman will be combining instrumental voices during the meal at this fundraiser for MOOS (Mornings On Orange St), a before-school program for students of Robert Fulton Elementary School.
- Featuring local musicians, artists, and cuisine.
- In the Parrot Gallery
- Doors Open at 5:00p.m. (Silent auction preview until 5:20 p.m.)
Bell Bottoms @Boettcher House
The Bell Bottoms were formed for a specfic theater show. But they continue on. Robin Work, Jeff Raught, Dean Clemmer, Doug Kulp and Daryl Snider offer music from the 60's and 70's, stories, laughter and much more.
It will be a delightful time of songs from that era. Glen Campbell, Little Eva, Linda Rondstadt, Ray Charles, Randy Newman and even Allen Sherman are a sampling of the artists included in the set list.
Access to Landis Woods and Boettcher House is just off Lititz Pk on Meadow Lane. Plenty of parking available. Beautiful wooded setting.
Mennonite Healthcare Fellowship Annual Gathering
- Theme: Stories of Healing
- Daryl will lead singing at plenary sessions and provide a Saturday night house concert, with stories of healing through music
Free Range Hymnsing with Ken Nafziger
Plan to join Sopa Sol with Nathan Bontrager for a Free Range Hymnsing—with special guest Ken Nafziger as song leader! Ken is renowned and well-loved for his decades of directing all kinds of music. We are delighted to be able to join our creative voices and instruments for a fabulous time of music together! * Stay tuned for more info as details solidify